Thursday, November 4, 2010

4 Months!

I've been away from home for four months now! This is the longest time I've ever been away and I can honestly say that I'm happy, because I'm doing something that I want to do.

I've always enjoyed traveling, learning about different cultures, observing behavior and analysing the psyche that causes behavior. And now, I get to do this every day, to some degree, and I get paid to do so! I guess, I can say that I'm living out a dream and I often forget that this is my life.

Sometimes, I wish that I could see myself through someone else's eyes to realize that this is all real. So, I'm really glad that I have this blog as a tether back to what I call "America Earth," because sometimes I feel like I'm on another planet, but you all remind me that I'm not that far away. So, I hope ya'll are still praying for me!

3 comments:

  1. ur an awesome person! look how far you've come already! and yes, we r praying for you. i pray for you every night!

    ReplyDelete
  2. wow, you've never called me awesome before! thanks poobie :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. yeah! I'm so glad to hear that you feel it is all worthwhile. Keep it up Jade we are definitely praying for you and keep updating us--a lot of my family members ask me about you too and wanna know how Mali is :D

    ReplyDelete