Tuesday, November 29, 2011

Day dreaming

So, I have this AMAZING vacation lined-up in about 2-weeks. Before I went to Segou and Sikasso, I had been starting to feel really antsy. And I don't know why, but here in Mali, I seem to let my emotions take over more and I look out for myself a lot more too. Maybe it's a survival instincts, lack of hugs and wireless internet, outburst. Anyway, I was beginning to feel antsy and could not imagine how I would make it through the next 3-weeks before my trip, so I had to take a vacation before my vacation, you see?

Anyway, my trip is going to be amazing. It's basically the trip of a lifetime. I used to day-dream about America, conversations I wish that I could have back home, being a hot new guitarist/singer solo act, the boy who won't be mine, what I'm going to do after Mali, but now my mind is focused on one thing: ParisLyonMarseilleCairoDubai, all one word.

I'm about to go from hot to cold, to warm, to hot, to hotter, back to cold and then back to hot. Ahhhhhh!

2 comments:

  1. LOL u r sooo crazy. and i really cant imagine u letting ur emotions rule u more than they already do....

    one word PARISLYONMARSEILLEPARISCAIROABUDHABIDUBAIPARIS!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. HAHAHA! I'm so glad that I know you and you know me :)

    ReplyDelete