Monday, April 4, 2011

At laaaaaast, my house has come around

Guess what! On April 2nd 2011, I finally moved into the house that I've been awaiting so patiently. As soon as I made a move, my little host siblings made a big motion and gathered up all my things in 20 minutes! If you're ever in a hurry to move somewhere, just hire a moving crew of Malian kids, lol.

I now have three-rooms spacious green and white rooms that I can walk around in, even naked if I wanted to, why? Because they're mine! It's so beautiful. I have a salon, my bedroom and a kitchen/storage room. And in all three rooms, I have electricity. They even hooked up electricity on the ceiling if I wanted to purchase ceiling fans! But, with me going to Italy in 12-days, I don't have a lot of extra cash floating around.

However, with the cash I have, I will purchase a floor-fan, cooking ware, eating utensils, and shelves for my many books and clothes. I have so much stuff to buy. Maybe, I should start a new project called "Ya'll-screwed-me-over-for-the-first-7-months-of-my-stay-so-you-should-buy-me-things-fund." Kidding. I think that if it hadn't been for this, I would not have enough money for my trip, so thank God!

1 comment: