Friday, October 29, 2010

Today I met someone who genuinely makes me laugh! I'll just call him, Diarra, his last name. It's just easier in general to be friends with guys. These females get on my nerves too often. Unfortunately, I have to be careful on how much, what time of day and with how many men I can socialize with and it not look funny. I haven't figured out all the rules yet, but one of the rules is: if a group of guys asks a girl to come over for tea and it's night time, she shouldn't go, because it makes her look like a slut. I also have to be wary of the topic of conversation. For example, if they start talking about the moon and stars, then it's time to go. Another thing is, even though these men are allowed to marry up to four women, I don't want to be one of them or have people start talking about me being so-and-so's wife. I've already had women come up to me and say that they're jealous that I work with their husbands! I don't want them. Trust me.

1 comment: