Sunday, August 29, 2010

8/19-22

Tonight, I was invited to a dance party by my new sister. They got a big laugh!

The animals/livestock seem to know where they live and who their humans are. They literally walk themselves home. Today I saw a goat walk into our compound, grunted and walked back out! It was pretty funny, annnnd my family does not have any goats, so it was definitely in the wrong house.

So, I'm actually starting to like my family. So, much infact, that I said that I would make them American corn on the cob. I've started buying my parting gifts for them as well. Tea and sugar for the dugutigi, lollipops for the kids.

2 comments:

  1. i wanted to hear about the dance party... :(

    ReplyDelete
  2. The dance party consisted of me and my sisters clapping, singing, skipping and jumping around in a circle. It was pretty fun :)

    ReplyDelete