Thursday, July 22, 2010

Random thoughts

I'm starting to notice a change in my weight distribution. My arms are becoming so flabby! Eating all this starch with no nutrients is not good. I startred taking multivitamins today, but maybe I should start exercising......

Today was very hot and the dimogows (flies) are killing me! I got a private Bambara lesson on using the past tense and I found out that Tuesday is Ladies Night. There were drummers and the women were dancing in a circle formation. I joined in, at the insistance of my mother. I had fun, though dancing isn't really my thing. It is a great way to integrate ino the community though, so Tuesday nights, you can find me on the dance floor........

Later, I found out that my initial refusal to dance brought shame to my mother! But I explained that I don't care for dancing and she understood. So, I guess that means I'm forgiven???

No comments:

Post a Comment